Mittwoch, 28. April 2010

Let's go green!

I have just heard a presentation and its name was "Let's go green". It was about environment and climate change in the world. I think it's a very intersting theme because it concerns all of us.

Climate change is one of the greatest environmental threats of our planet. There are natural and human causes. Natural causes are for example the earth's orbit or the volcanic eruptions which is a very important theme these days because of the volcanic eruption in Island last week. Human causes of climate change are for example greenhouse gases.

There are some organisations which look after the climate change and other threats of the world. Two well known organisations are WWF and Greenpeace. These organisations tell what we can do to help our earth.

In my opinion we all should think about climate change and what we can do against. Car producer and industrial companies should reduce emissions. But I think everybody can do things against climate change. As for me, i use public transport and I do waste seperation.

Keine Kommentare: